NoaFIX: One Programming Solution To High-End Trading Needs
In continuation of it's endeavour to provide the best trading conditions to its high-end clients, NoaFX launches its exclusive product, NoaFIX.
NoaFIX will seek to provide high-speed access to some of the best liquidity pools that the Forex market has to offer. NoaFIX which is essentially a FIX API, gives a direct connection to the liquidity pools for those traders who seek high speed trading and demand an uninterrupted access to the liquidity pools.
A Quick Overview
FIX stands for Financial Information Exchange and it is a protocol used in the field of finance for different systems to communicate with each other.
FIX API is a set of instructions and commands that can be used by the traders to access the FX liquidity pools and enables them to perform different types of high-speed trading.
To put it simply, Noa's FIX API is for seasonal and professional traders who have a niche towards programming.
- Traders with Programming Skills: Professional traders who have experienced programming knowledge of C++, .Net, Java, HTTP, etc are best likely to benefit by setting up a highly configured interface.
- Scalpers: Forex Scalpers who trade on seconds and for whom every pip-change is money, FIX API could enable them to execute trades faster when compared to any other Forex trading platforms. In this case too, a knowledge in FIX programming is necessary.
Some of the key benefits of using FIX API are:
Contact us for a FIX connection
- Speed : Provides high-speed connectivity - Without MT4 or other platforms in the middle, you have direct exchange access. Latency is non-existent and speeds are within 5 milliseconds!
- Deep Pool Liquidity : Access to over 71 different LPs using our aggregation technology. No limit with the possibilities of what your trading systems can achieve.
- Direct Exchange Connection : Your connections are directly plugged into our NY4 and LD4 Equinix datacenters. You are next to our Tier1 banks and liquidity providers, clearing your orders.
- OCO Trading : Excellent platform for placing OCO orders which is not possible in many retail trading platforms.
- Professional Traders : Highly beneficial to professional traders and Forex scalpers.
- Customisation : Since protocol has to necessarily be written in a coding language, users could customise API to suit their needs.
Please note that NoaFX does not guide traders on programming FIX protocol. It is upto the traders to have their strategy programmed by themselves. NoaFX only offers a FIX connection to its liquidity pool.